Thursday, July 9, 2009

Missing Our Anna Lauren...

My mom spent last weekend with us and when she was getting ready to leave on Sunday she asked Anna Lauren if she wanted to go home with her. Anna Lauren immediately said...yes, pack my suitcase, Mommy! So...I packed her suitcase and off they went. In my head, I was thinking we would go get her Tuesday night and it is now Thursday night and she is still there and having a blast.

Matt and I have not relaxed any, but we have got some projects done that are difficult to do with her at home. My "to do" list looks much better, which makes me very excited...yes, I know, I'm the anal one who ALWAYS has a "to do" list.

Anna Lauren has had a good week, Matt and I have had a good week, but we are missing her and cannot wait to go get her tomorrow afternoon! And...I'm thinking mom is ready for us to come get her...she didn't seem quite as upbeat on the phone today...her comment was...I just cannot find enough for this "busy" child to do. I sit down for one second and she says, let's go, Nanny! And of course, still no watching tv, reading books, or playing with toys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your mom is the best!!! That is cool she can spend time with her before school starts back!! Emily M.