Friday, July 31, 2009

Father's Day Just a Little Late...

For Father's Day, we gave Matt's dad (Pop Pop) tickets to a Mississippi Braves Game, and we finally went and celebrated Father's Day with him last night. We couldn't have asked for better weather (thanks to the rain cooling things off a bit), and we all had a great time! Anna Lauren seemed to enjoy her 1st baseball game and even convinced Pop Pop to buy her some ice cream served right up in a baseball cap.

Anna Lauren and Pop Pop...little blurry because we took it with Pop Pop's phone so we could send it to MeMe because she couldn't come with Pop Pop. And of course, we wanted Anna Lauren to look at the camera so she was not going to do that...

Anna Lauren enjoying her hot dog...

We know Pop Pop...she is an interesting little kid. I love this picture...Pop Pop is looking at her like, oh my...what next silly little girl?
You cannot tell what she was doing but this was hilarious...Pop Pop called MeMe and Anna Lauren wanted to talk to her. So she was talking away and then it would be time to clap...so...she would put the phone on her shoulder and clap. Hmmm...who do you think she has seen do this? I'm sure her mother isn't doing 20 other things all while talking on the phone!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Christy said...

So sweet! She is adorable! We will have her in ETC in a couple of weeks and I can't wait! I think she in Emmy will be in the same class!! It was so good to see you guys at SS this morning, like old times!! I wish I could have stayed and chatted, but I had to be at choir early. :(