Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday Full of Fun...

We had a "fun" Saturday!

The day started by mommy going for a run...13 miles! Yes, I am patting myself on the back because I was pretty proud of my run. I'm tossing the idea of a marathon in October so I've been putting in some miles on Saturday mornings. We'll see what comes of this "dream"...

Then were were off to The Mulhollens ~ Stevie, Emily, Parker, and Mallory. They are in the process of moving so we spent the morning at their house helping them. Well, Emily and I played with the kids and Matt and Stevie worked on loading the POD. Anna Lauren "adores" Parker and always wants to play with him so they had the best morning.

I think the highlight of the morning for the kids was the pool, water hose, and slide. They had a blast and would do anything...no fear! Emily and I were just hoping the fun did not end at the emergency room because they got a little wild running and jumping into the pool.

After nap, we met Billy, Katie, Adam, and Jack and spent several hours on their boat. We miss them being two doors down so much that we hardly ever pass up an opportunity to see them and what fun entertainment they provide!
Going for a swim...left to right...Matt, Anna Lauren, Adam, and Billy...


Poor Jack...he finally cried enough to get in the water that his mommy gave in and let him get in with the big kids. He loved it!

Matt was the only one that got to tube...I think we had Anna Lauren and Adam convinced to ride but then Billy decided to show out and throw Matt off so it was over for the kids. They were not getting on after watching Matt fly off...and...Anna Lauren would not even let me ride. Guess I'll have to get Billy to take me some time when Anna Lauren is not at home.

Daddy and Anna Lauren swimming...

Mr. Matt and Adam swimming...

Getting back on the boat...the fun is over...it was time for supper, baths, and bed time.

No comments: