Saturday, March 23, 2013

Anna Lauren's 6th Birthday Party...

Shortly after Christmas, Anna Lauren and I started talking about her birthday party...we discussed a million different options before she made up her mind...she finally decided to spend the night in a hotel with an indoor pool and invite 5 friends.  So...Friday night, we stayed at the Hampton in Flowood with four of her friends...we were sad Holli Grace couldn't be there, but we'll have her come spend the night another time.  I will say that I was prepared for the night to be much worse...really, it was probably the easiest party I have hosted and the girls seemed to have a BLAST!  Will for sure keep this party idea on the list...


Her cute invitations thanks to my sweet friend, Leah...


Party favors...matching night gown, luggage tag, and sunglasses


Fun paper products for pizza and cake...


Once the girls got to the hotel, we opened presents first...this saved me from having to listen to...can I open my presents now, can I open my presents now?




Anna Lauren was so excited over these flip flops...she has begged for them since we bought them for Holli Grace last year.  Of course, her practical mother would not buy them because they don't go with "everything"...thankfully, Ava got them for her for her birthday!


Anna Lauren, Rileigh, Emmy, McCarley, and Ava...


After Anna Lauren opened her presents, she gave the girls their party favor...





After a few bites of pizza, they were ready to head to the pool...



We were excited our friend, Caroline, just happened to be at the hotel with her grandparents...we enjoyed having her play with us some...



I let Anna Lauren pick out her own cake...she picked out this cake, which is really cute...but...I would have gotten one that went with the party "peace" theme.  O'well...no one cares about silly stuff like that except me!


Blowing out her candles...





Headed downstairs for breakfast in their matching night gowns and bed heads...


They ate breakfast as fast as they could...they were ready to go back to the pool again this morning...






What a fun birthday night with sweet friends...

2 comments:

Jeremy and Christy said...

The girls had the best time! Thanks so much for inviting them!!

benilhalk said...

Beautifully clicked pictures of the birthday party. I went for a bridal fair at one of the big LA venue last month. Interior was beautifully decorated with crystals vases and red white roses. Designer collection was out of the world. Bought two pretty gowns for me and my sister in law.