Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter...

Just the four of us are celebrating Easter today...we've enjoyed treats from the Easter bunny, attempted to take a few pictures, went to church, had lunch, got ice cream from Sonic, and now we are having some "rest" time...a good day to be together and celebrate HE is ALIVE!





The picture is kind of dark, but I love Cooper's expression...he makes the BEST faces!








I was thrilled she picked out this dress for Easter...I'm sure this will be our last year in dresses like this...makes me sad because I LOVE them!


Cooper would only take pictures in the top of a tree...he has for sure hit the "hard" phase when it comes to picture taking.  And then...the pictures are dark...o'well...hopefully I can get Christy to take some for me in these outfits.






No comments: