Friday, May 10, 2013

Love Notes...

Not sure how to write this post...it is one of those things that I want to remember but not one of those things that I am proud of or really want to brag about...Anna Lauren is only 6!


So...this is Anna Lauren and Daniel.  From the beginning of school, Anna Lauren has told me that Daniel liked her and always wants to hug her, etc.  She likes Daniel but was not really into him "liking" her and especially him hugging her...or so she says, and I'm going to believe her because that is what I want to believe!

This morning I arrive at Muffins With Mom and Daniel's mom told me she caught Daniel last Friday night writing a "love note" to Anna Lauren.  We both kind of blew it off.  We get into the classroom and Ms. Wells tells us that she had to take a note from him this week that he was writing to Anna Lauren.


Today...this comes home in her backpack...OH MY GOODNESS!


We didn't make a big deal out of it...just filed it away in her kindergarten file and can hopefully laugh about this one day when they are in high school. 

No comments: