Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Fun...

The little man has been at Nanna's since Friday...so glad he is getting to spend some time in Brookhaven and be spoiled rotten, but I am missing him and ready to see him tomorrow night.  However, I am so thankful that my mom has been able to help us with Anna Lauren and Cooper in between school and starting summer daycare.  Anna Lauren starts tomorrow and Cooper starts Wednesday...whew...kind of been a juggling act this past week!

Today we had a "big girl" day and Anna Lauren got to invite Ava to come swim/play for most of the day.  I really enjoyed our time at the pool because I got to relax in a chair...that never happens because someone chases Cooper and someone plays with Anna Lauren.

Here are a few pictures from today...and yes, you know...they are cheerleaders and they "stunt and flip" all the time!





1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com