Friday, May 10, 2013

Muffins With Mom...

This morning I was very very thankful that our kids go to school across the street from one another...because...they both had muffins with mom at 8 AM.  Since Cooper doesn't really "get it" yet, I had muffins with him from 7:15 to 7:45 and then I went to Anna Lauren's school for her breakfast at 8:00.  Cooper seemed happy this afternoon so I think he was just fine that I wasn't there with all the other mommies, but I did break my heart I couldn't be in two places at once.

I will say both teachers hosted a really nice breakfast, and I walked away feeling so loved this Mother's Day and so confident both of my kids are in school exactly where they need to be.  Love both of their schools!


For some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to take pictures before we left home this morning because I knew the breakfast would be a little crazy, and I may not get a picture.  As you can see, Cooper did not think taking pictures was a good idea.


The best it gets with Cooper!


This one on the other hand, will pretty much take a picture anytime...


I mean REALLY!


Oh...now that we quit trying to take his picture he starts smiling...


Look at this face...our hands are FULL...as if they were not already with Anna Lauren!


If you have the camera out, she has to pose and prefers to just take pictures by herself...she is something!


Cooper's school...all the gifts!


Muffins and juice...


One more attempt to take a picture...FORGET IT!


Now I've made it to breakfast with Anna Lauren...


Anna Lauren and Daniel...more to come on him later...


Anna Lauren and Ms. Currie...


Anna Lauren, Ms. Wells, and McCarley...


All my treats from the day...


M&Ms from Cooper...


Muffin mix from Anna Lauren...


Purse from Anna Lauren...I asked her about cooking being something I really like to do because I DO NOT like to cook.  She said, well, you cook every night.  I do cook dinner, but I don't like it!

No comments: