Friday, May 10, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week...

This week was teacher appreciation week...Anna Lauren's school sent home a note with suggestions you could do each day of the week for teacher appreciation, and Cooper's school just had a sign saying it was teacher appreciation week. 

For Cooper's teachers, we just sent donuts on Monday with a cute tag that said "donut you know you are the best teacher".

For Anna Lauren's teachers, we sent donuts on Monday with the same cute tag.  And on Wednesday, we sent them a gift...I figured they may like one nice thing rather than 5 little things. 


I helped her spell, but I let Anna Lauren write what she wanted and didn't give her any suggestions.



This one made me laugh, but like I said, I let her write what she wanted to write on the card.

And let me just say, it was easy to send these two ladies a little happy this week because we do appreciate them oh so much...they have been FANTASTIC this year! 

No comments: