Monday, December 23, 2013

Anna Lauren's School Christmas Party...

Although Matt and I both work, we have flexible jobs that allow us to work and be involved in our children's activities.  Now...that doesn't mean we can do EVERYTHING, but we can divide and conquer and do almost everything.  This year, I did "Christmas craft time" with Anna Lauren's class and Matt went to the class Christmas party.  


All smiles at her Christmas Party...I still cannot get use to that "snaggle tooth" smile...


Anna Lauren and Ms. Currie...I think she would go live with Ms. Currie if I would let her...she loves, loves, loves her!


This picture is blurry but it is one of my favorites...shows so much fun and love!  Once again, we have been blessed with amazing teachers...


Anna Lauren and Ms. Burkhalter...


Kendall, McKenna, Anna Lauren, and Lillian.  This year has been different than kindergarten...Anna Lauren doesn't have that "one" friend she always talks about...everyday is someone different.  I think it's a good thing...she can be herself and not depend on someone else.

No comments: