Monday, December 23, 2013

Reid/Roberson Christmas...

Saturday night we did one of my favorite Christmas traditions...our Reid/Roberson Christmas.  This night was fun for me as a child and it is still fun for me now...love the special time with my all my family! 

Due to the weather, we didn't have our usual bonfire and fireworks at Uncle Terry and Aunt Pam's...but...we made the best of it and had a heck of a good time at the recreation department.


Sweet Seth...still wondering how there are 5 boys and 1 girl in his family, and he managed to have a "girl" bib.  What are the chances of that...poor Claire probably ALWAYS had a boy one!


Mark and Anna...


Brad making the boys take a family picture...


Claire, Mallory, Nanny, and Emily enjoying some craft time...


Carrie and Fisher...


Claire and Mallory...


While the girls did some crafts, the boys (big and little) enjoyed some serious games of dodge ball...


Drew...and like I said, some SERIOUS games of dodge ball...


Emily helping Cooper with play-doh...


I told them I had to take a few pictures before they could play another game of dodge ball...this is what I got.  From left:  Drew, Parker, Anna Lauren, John, and David


Anna Lauren trying to teach Reid a few cheer moves...


Anna Lauren being Anna Lauren...


Drew's mean face...


Drew trying to be "mean" and not smile...


Drew and Cooper thinking they can do what Anna Lauren does...


I mean really?


Needless to say, I gave up and sent them back to dodge ball...


Claire and Mallory didn't hesitate when I asked them to smile though...too much sweetness!


Fisher...


After several melt downs over not being big enough for dodge ball, he was entertained by the play-doh for a little while.


Anna, Carrie, and Emily ~ sweet sisters and my 1st cousins...


Brad and Paula...


Uncle Terry with Mallory and Fisher...


Anna, Nanny, Me, Carrie, Paula, and Emily...


Anna, Me, Anna Lauren (thinks she is a big girl), Carrie, Paula, and Emily...


Brad and I...

No comments: