Saturday, December 28, 2013

BINGO...

When Nanny went to the nursing home, I wasn't sure how my kids would respond to the nursing home (especially Anna Lauren because she does NOT like the hospital).  To my surprise they are great and will even ask to go see Nanny.  And not just Nanny, they know many of the residents at the nursing home and will tell me their names.  They actually go more than me because a lot of times they are in Brookhaven with Nanna, and I am at home.

Bingo is not only a highlight for the nursing home residents...Anna Lauren loves to go "help" play bingo. So if she is in Brookhaven, she is going to find out the bingo schedule...this week she actually got to play with Nanny Thursday and Friday!



Only the "residents" can play so Nanny lets Anna Lauren play her card.  Anna Lauren yelled "bingo" once and one lady said, she cannot play.  Mom informed me it was the lady Nanny hit on the head one day because she is just annoying.  One of the men residents said he plays just to watch the show...said people can get crazy over $.20...they get $.05 every time they call bingo.


If I ever wonder my mom is such a good grandmother, I just have to look at my grandmother...mom has the BEST example to follow.  


It is worth going to play bingo when you win "blackout" and Nanny gives you the $2!

No comments: