Thursday, September 11, 2014

35th Birthday...

Today I celebrated my 35th birthday...it was a simple but fun day, and my sweet husband and kids made me feel extra special!


And the birthday morning tradition continues...we all love us some birthday morning donuts!


Singing Happy Birthday and blowing out candles...





Opening my present...the purse I picked out full of several surprises!


Two boxes of my favorite candy...


FINALLY...my blog all backed up!  2008 through 2013 on the hard drive at home and on two thumb drives for off site storage.  Matt and I are each going to put one in our offices at work (just in case)...

After donuts and presents, we were off to school and work.  Matt and I enjoyed lunch at Keifer's, which is one of our all time favorites...goes back as far as our first date!


Matt had to officiate a football game so it was just me and the kids for dinner.  The kids quickly picked Mexican because they wanted me to wear the hat and hopefully get whip cream in my face (thankfully there was none of that)!  The picture...yeah...that is what happens when the 7 year old takes your picture!


Not sure if they wanted me to wear the hat...or...if they wanted to wear the hat?  Think it may have been they wanted to wear the hat!


Cannot think of anyone I had rather have birthday dinner with than these two kiddos, who were actually so well behaved and made dinner so much fun.  We missed Daddy, but we understand this is football season and he has to be at games.

After we got home, I had several cards/presents to open that came in the mail.  Anna Lauren and I had fun opening all of them.  So thankful for all my family and friends who remembered my birthday and made it a special day!

No comments: