Saturday, September 6, 2014

FINALLY...A Big Boy Room!

For the longest time, Cooper has had a "big boy" bed and nothing on his walls.  I just couldn't decide what I wanted to do in his room...well, I had an idea, but I had not seen what I had in mind. 

Last weekend, my mom and I were in Kirkland's of all places, and I saw EXACTLY what I had in mind for Cooper's room.  So...in the midst of mom visiting for the weekend and celebrating our anniversary, we worked in Cooper's room.


At this point in his life, he LOVES every ball...so having all four sports is perfect!  Anxious to see what he will actually pick...


Place for his artwork from school and his caps.  He is so excited because he can reach his caps now...I used to keep them where he couldn't reach so now he can get one by himself.


I really wanted the canvas but it wasn't quite big enough for the wall so I added the ball plaques...


If only we can instill in him to always play by these rules...


He really liked the lamp because it turns on/off by a whistle like his Daddy has to referee...oh the lil things!


See what I mean by he likes all sports/balls?  And yes, he plays with all of them...basketball probably the least. 

I will say that when I walk into his room now I quickly realize I no longer have a baby...my kids are growing so fast.  However, that doesn't make me sad...because...I love going through every stage with them.  Each stage is new and different and fun!

No comments: