Saturday, September 6, 2014

Week at Nanna's...

Very seldom does Nanna come to our house and not leave with Cooper.  He is going to ask to go home with her, and she is NOT going to tell him no.  She was at our house Labor Day weekend, and we ended up going to Brookhaven Labor Day to help her with something and little man was NOT coming back home with us.

And do you blame him...week at Nanna's or week at school?  I'm all for him enjoying it now because before long he will be in "real" school and not be able to spend weeks at Nanna's house.


The creek is one of Nanna's and Ashton's favorite places to go...well, this time Cooper got to spend a day at the creek.  I think he liked it just as much as Ashton so I'm sure they will be back.


Got to love his selection of toys...he would probably tell you they are his fishing poles.




Nanna is getting pretty good at her phone...I almost fell out of my chair at work when I got this picture.  I mean Nanna can take a "selfie"...lookout!



And when this pops up on your phone at work you cannot do anything but smile...this is pure happiness!


That creek was exhausting...and yes, mom confessed she had him in clothes that didn't match...ha ha!  She said she was obviously not paying attention when she dressed him.  And no worries...he is almost 4 and can ride in a booster seat...Nanna actually has blue booster seats!


Nanna sent me these pictures and said he was doing an ice bucket challenge without the ice...





I think it is safe to say he has a good time at Nanna's!  And...I'm so glad Nanna has learned to send me pictures...sure makes my work week a lot more fun when I get to see these smiles throughout the day/week!


Matt actually sent me this picture on Monday while we were in Brookhaven...he said, Jake has them under control.  My kids think Jake has the coolest room...do you blame them?

No comments: