Friday, February 20, 2015

Sam's Senior Weekend...

Last weekend was the last regular season home basketball games for the Lady Majors.  Therefore, Sunday was Senior Day. Unfortunately, I cannot be two places at once so I had to miss Sam's Senior Day since we were in Atlanta for cheer competition.


We got her a little happy for her special weekend...we decided to do something "Mississippi" so she can always remember the four years she lived here and the many memories she made in Mississippi.


On our way back home from Atlanta, someone sent me a text with this picture.  Her smile just warms my heart.  I hate I missed her special day, but I was so glad her mom was able to come from Miami and she had such a good weekend!

And I'm actually typing this blog post at half time of their game ...if they win tonight, they will be conference champions and get to host the conference tournament at home!  So...fingers crossed for a weekend of Lady Major basketball at Millsaps next weekend!

No comments: