Friday, February 20, 2015

Valentine's...

If you read my blog often, you know I don't love the big holidays (Christmas), but I sure do love the little holidays that are just simple (well, sort of) and fun...


The week before Valentine's Cooper was out of school with the flu so I was a little out of the "daycare" loop.  When he went back to school, everyone in his class already had their Valentine's box...I had no idea he even needed one this year.  So...I had to get creative in one night because he NEEDED a box the following day...


I went to Hobby Lobby with high hopes and just buying a kit and calling it done.  No...they were all gone so I had to do my own...but...I ended up pretty pleased with my last minute box (so not my way of doing things...ugh).


Anna Lauren knew she needed a box so we got her a "kit" at the beginning of January...and honestly, it was so cute!  We'll for sure use the kits again...next year, I'll buy Anna Lauren and Cooper one at the beginning of January...lesson learned!


Anna Lauren likes to scroll through Pinterest and pick her Valentine's for her friends...she picked hot chocolate this year...so cute!


What Anna Lauren picked for her teachers...


What I picked for Cooper's teachers...


Cooper LOVES fruit roll ups so I knew all along I wanted to do fruit roll ups for his friends.  And you know, I could not do any of this without my sweet friend, Leah, who designs everything for me.


And of course...the kids didn't want to leave out Sam...so they got her a basketball Valentine's.

Matt, Anna Lauren, and I spent Valentine's in Atlanta for cheer competition.  Nanna and Cooper spent Valentine's in Jackson at the rodeo.  Because we were out of town, it was kind of non-eventful, but we all had a good weekend, which is all that matters.

No comments: