Friday, November 6, 2015

Happy 7th Bently...

Last Saturday, Halloween, we celebrated Bently's 7th  birthday. Everyone dressed up and due to the rain the outdoor party at the park became an inside paint party, which I think everyone loved just as much as playing at the park.



I cannot believe I did not get a picture of Anna Lauren's "costume"...she borrowed and NWR cheer uniform and look so cute!


The birthday girl...





There are no words for these two...




After they painted, Barbie had several games planned for them to play...




This little guy...he's just so cute and so fun!  And...the army costume may have been the best money I ever spent...he wears it ALL the time...not just for Halloween.


Pretty sure Cooper never left Ashton's side...he loves, loves, loves Ashton!

After the party, we went to Nanna's church and enjoyed Trunk or Treat and got more candy than we will ever be able to eat.  By that point, I had been out in the rain all day, was exhausted, and didn't even have the energy to take pictures of the chaos...I mean fun! Not the "traditional" Halloween of Trick or Treating, but they had a fun time, which is all that matters.

No comments: