Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thankful...

We had a great Thanksgiving Day at Nanna's and somehow some way, I didn't take one picture.  But...I am very thankful I got the spend a little time Thankgiving afternoon with my oldest nephew trying to take a few "senior" pictures of him.  I can remember like yesterday...it was my senior year, and I slept on the floor of the hospital waiting room waiting for him to arrive.  And now...he's the senior!  We could not be more proud of him, and we look forward to seeing what he becomes...his plans right now are Mississippi State with a degree in Aerospace Engineering.  And he just happens to have a 34 on his ACT, be a national merit semi-finalist (hopefully find out in February he is a finalist), will most likely be valedictorian, and hopefully star student.  So yes, we are proud!















No comments: