Friday, June 3, 2016

Last Baseball Game...

On Saturday May 14th, Cooper had his last baseball game of the season.  I could not figure out why I was not getting better pictures...when I got to the car, I realized I never put my bigger lens on my camera. It never even dawned on me to check that at the field...geez...I must have been tired or just crazy!  So...here are some pictures of his last game, but they are for sure not the best due to my crazy state of mind.









Uh oh...maybe he does have a little bit of me in him.  When he was getting ready to bat, he stopped to make sure his pants were even.


The last few games he had been hitting the ball so well, but at his last at bat, they had to bring out the tee.  He was devastated.


So devastated that he cried real tears at first base...


Thankfully he got over it and found a smile.  He had a fun baseball season, and I enjoyed watching my favorite little man play!

No comments: