Saturday, June 4, 2016

Whoa...May!

Whoa...we survived May!  What a great month it was but basically I think we must have crammed everything into one month...

  • Cheer in Orlando
  • Sam visited for two weeks
  • Cooper finished his baseball season
  • Senior recognition service for Reid
  • Senior dinner and recital for Reid
  • Last day of 3rd grade
  • Reid's graduation
  • Bently's dance recital
  • Last day of preschool
  • Cooper's preschool graduation
  • Beach vacation
  • Baseball camp

We really had the best month, and I wouldn't trade anything for all the memories that were made.  But...I am hoping for a slower pace June and July.  I "thought" summer was supposed to be chill...it has not started out that way, but we are going to try our best to slow down some.  

May have taken me two days but May is finally blogged and now here we go...it's summer!


No comments: