Sunday, February 26, 2017

February Randomness...

Just a few "randoms" from February...


I got this sweet picture from Cooper's teacher...this little man finally knows all of his letters!!!  It didn't come easy for him, but he never gave up.  Now he is working on his sight words and to our surprise doing pretty well...we are proud of all he has accomplished this year in kindergarten.


Anna Lauren got strep throat for the first time and along with strep, came her first penicillin shot.


Cooper's friend, Danny, wants his hair to be like Cooper's...when Ms. Wells sent me this picture I am pretty sure I laughed out loud at my desk.


Cooper brought home his very first love note...his teacher says it's the hair...all the girls love it.  Oh boy...maybe we need to change that hair...


Kindergarten is just exhausting...


Our first injury...wasn't such a happy day...


No wonder our upstairs toilet wouldn't flush...this was stuck in the pipe.  Plumber said it was a tool that had probably been in the pipe since the house was built.


And then they found bigger plumbing issues...$3,000 later I hope it is all fixed now!!!


We go to cheer and this little man stays with his Nanna and gets to do ALL things boy!!!


And I FINALLY went to the eye doctor and picked out glasses...hopefully we'll be much safer when I drive now.

No comments: