Sunday, February 26, 2017

Valentine's Day...

I do a Valentine's post for myself only so that I can look back through previous years and "recycle" an idea.  Because this year was one of those years I wanted something cute but didn't have the energy to pinterest for days, get Leah to create me a card, etc.


Fruit by the Foot is still one of Cooper's most favorites so I did AGAIN what we did when he was in K3...he's at a new school with new friends...no one had a clue this had been done before...ha ha!


For Cooper's teachers I did do a "new" idea...we picked up bath bombs for them and thankfully there was a free printable on pinterest.


At the last minute Anna Lauren decided maybe she wasn't too cool to pass out Valentine's so we found an easy idea with a free printable on pinterest.  All things begin changing in 4th grade...think she may have brought home 3 cards from friends. They didn't have a party and cards were optional...


Anna Lauren loves to bake so she made cupcakes to take to her class since they were not having a party...


We picked up bundt cakes for Anna Lauren's teachers and "recycled" a card from a previous year...


That morning, my loves had a little happy from me...



I couldn't go to lunch that day so Matt had lunch with Anna Lauren and three of her friends...


 Then he went to Cooper's Valentine's party...


And when I got home, this sweet man of mine had my two favorites.  Valentine's Day is not a big deal to us...we prefer to express our love everyday...but..."little" happies are still fun no matter what day of the year it is...

No comments: