Monday, May 12, 2008

Bike Update...

Well, the check has been written...Matt is a proud owner of a new triathlon bike! This is not the best picture because he was going up and down the street way too fast, and I did not have our good lens on the camera. But...this gives you an idea of what you will be seeing this summer. Now...I'm a little anxious to see if this "great" bike improves his time! We shall see...looks like the next race on the calendar will be the Woolmarket duathlon Memorial Day weekend...Matt and I will both be racing that weekend...2 mile run, 10 or 12 mile bike, and then 1 mile run.


Sad news of the day...daycare called and Anna Lauren had fever (102.4). We took her to the after hours clinic to find both of her ears are infected. We've got her started on all her medicine so hopefully she will be back to her normal self in a couple days. Nanna to the rescue tomorrow so mommy and daddy can work...Nanna will take great care of her, and I'm sure they will enjoy their day together.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope Anna Lauren starts feeling better soon!
Love y'all,
Laurie

odomfamilyfun said...

Hope Anna Lauren feels better already! Also on the bike side, I saw Matt riding down Spillway Road....IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. (good thing I am a good driver, I would have hit him if I was a bad driver..hahaha). I would have honked and waved, but figured I would swerve trying to do both activities, so I just waved and kept driving....We'll look for Matt like we look for Waldo--you never know where he'll be!!!
Have a good day!