Monday, May 12, 2008

Hands and Feet...

Whoever knew a little girls hands and feet would bring tears to her mother's eyes and remind her of just how thankful she is for those little feet that never stop and those hands that touch everything in sight.

Anna Lauren did two different art projects for me this mother's day, and they are so special...I will definitely cherish them forever, and I'm sure embarrass her one day by pulling them out in front of a boyfriend or something silly that us "mothers" do to our children.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's day...I know that I enjoyed my special day with my sweet little family. It was so much fun to feel like a "mom" this year...Anna Lauren was only 8 weeks old last year and we were on our way to the beach so it had not really sank in that I was a mom...therefore, this year was definitely a special day!

And not only am I thankful for my precious daughter, I have a husband that I love more than words can express...he is not only the most amazing husband, he is the most amazing daddy to Anna Lauren. God has truly blessed me...

These are Anna Lauren's art projects ~ she did the top one at school and the bottom at church.


1 comment:

meurrier said...

How Precious!! Mother's Day was so much fun this year. I sometimes still cannot believe that we are mommies!! I couldn't help but think that in many years when I can't find Myla's art projects, you will be able to go right to Anna Lauren's because you are SO stinking organized. I will be like, "Michael, do you remember that picture that Myla made when she was one? Do you know what I did with it?" I need to be around you more so your organization can rub off on me...however, four years together didn't help much, so I don't know...I think I am doomed. Okay, that was way too long!! Happy Late Mother's Day! I still can't wait to meet sweet Anna Lauren!