Thursday, May 8, 2008

Muffins with Mom...

Anna Lauren and I had such a fun morning as we participated in "muffins with mom" at daycare. We had breakfast together in the cafeteria with all the other moms and their children. It was nice because I actually took time to sit down and eat breakfast with my child...something I never do because there is never enough time in the mornings...I eat whatever can ride on my lap and be eaten while driving to work.

God has truly blessed Matt and I with a wonderful gift...Anna Lauren is so precious, and we love her to pieces! As we remember our mothers this weekend, my prayer is that we can raise Anna Lauren to be a child of God just as our mothers instilled in us throughout our lives. Matt and I are both so fortunate to have such wonderful mothers!

Since we were dressed and happy this morning, we took a few pictures before leaving for "muffins with mom"...


1 comment:

ashley said...

she's so cute mandi!
i'm glad i found yall's blog!

i have one too, but don't post much.