Thursday, February 14, 2013

14 Days of Valentines...

Several weeks ago I was looking on Pinterest for Valentine ideas, and I came across 14 days of Valentines for the kids and thought that would be great fun.  I showed Matt, and he agreed it would be fun.  And after getting the 14 days together for the kids, I couldn't resist...I did it for Matt too!

I will say I felt a little guilty today because I didn't do anything "extra" special for them...14 days is a long time so I was kind of over it by today.  But...they didn't seem to mind...waking up to a surprise the past 14 days has been fun for all of them so they didn't seem to mind that today was pretty "normal" other than their school fun.

Matt and I did enjoy lunch together, and he suprised me with dinner and hotel of my choice one night (Nanna agreed to babysit).  I cannot tell you the last time just the two of us spent time together...I cannot wait to find a night to "get away"!














No comments: