Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day Treats for Teachers and Friends...

I must admit...Anna Lauren and I had a great time looking on pinterest getting ideas for Valentine's Day happies for their teachers and friends.  It's also kind of fun to let her help me "decide" what we should do...she loves looking at different options and getting to have a "say so".

Here are the pictures of our selections...


Cooper gave bubbles to his friends at school...I used twine rope to hopefully make it a little more "boy".


Cooper gave both of his teachers popcorn...


Anna Lauren gave her after school teacher, Ms. Virginia, popcorn...


Anna Lauren gave her teachers, Ms. Wells and Ms. Currie, brownie mix...


And after looking at all her many options, Anna Lauren chose smores for her friends (funny...she doesn't even like them).  I thought they turned out cute!

No comments: