Sunday, February 10, 2013

Weekly School Papers...

Every Friday Anna Lauren brings home her papers from the week...this week I was surprised by her work to say the least.  For weeks, she has been doing inventive spelling for homework, and it has not been fun for her or me.  I had convinced myself she was a sight word reader and could not sound out words.  Well, obviously she is "tricking" me because her work from school proves she can sound out words/write sentences.  And especially since she told me she did it by herself...her teacher did not help.


This was not in her weekly paper folder...but...it was in her backpack.  She ALWAYS talks about Daniel liking her, wanting to hug her, etc.  BUT...she does not like Daniel, does not like him hugging her, etc.  Well, obviously maybe she does like Daniel and the attention he gives her a little bit.  My oh my...this is scary...I'm going to pretend I didn't see this, but I had to take a picture for the "memory" book.


So...this is the paper that blew my mind...so proud of her!  And...it is neat...you should see her homework...it is so MESSY (yes, it makes her Mommy cringe)!


This one is not as good but it is still very clear what she is saying...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a good paper! I love that writer's workshop. Way to go Anna Lauren!