Sunday, February 10, 2013

The "Box"...

A couple weeks ago I was laughing at my friend at work because she had to make a Valentine box for her little girl to take to school to collect all the Valentines from her friends.  I was surprised this was not a "school" craft project because Anna Lauren had always just made something at school.  Well, two days later, I got the same note...what I get for laughing at someone else!

So...Anna Lauren and I got to work on her box...she is ready for her friends to fill it full of goodies!


My sweet co-worker/friend, Leah, always helps me with "craft" projects (and everything else)...she is much better than me!  We got these heart boxes from Hobby Lobby and Leah did the names for her little girl and Anna Lauren. 


Anna Lauren picked out several different pages of scrapbook paper for us to cut out hearts to go around the box and then she added some cute foam stickers.


And surprisingly, we actually did this project together with little fuss...sometimes she has her ideas, and I have my ideas and it doesn't go so well.  But this one did, and I think her box turned out pretty cute!

No comments: