Saturday, December 13, 2014

Anna's Christmas Bridal Shower...

Well, the time has come...my sweet "little" cousin is getting married in May!  I still think of her as being 12 but in reality, she is out of college, teaching 1st grade, and old enough to get married. So...last night we had a Christmas bridal shower for her.  


This kind of serves as a double post...my Christmas decorations and the shower pictures.



Mom helped me with the shower and of course, added all the touches of "fresh" greenery,which really made it look and feel like Christmas!






We had the party at 7 PM so we just served dessert (different cheesecakes, brownies, and red velvet cupcakes), coffee, and apple cider.



Matt was thrilled I used these Christmas plates I just "had to have" 11 years ago when we got married and have never used...a big joke we have!  But I don't care...they are pretty, and I LOVE them even if I don't use them!


The presents were all so different and fun, and I know she will remember all her sweet friends as she pulls them out each year.







This was a really cool present one of her friends painted...I want this for my house!


A fun night with a house full of girls/ladies celebrating Anna...



Matt added his special touch to the party...the fire!


Moms of the sweet couple...


Sisters...Carrie, Anna, and Emily



All her sweet college friends...


The Reid girls...


Mom and I with Anna...


Such fun presents to treasure forever, and a successful party and fun night for our "little" Anna!

No comments: