Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hands and Feet...

For Christmas, one of my artistic friends helped me with Anna Lauren's and Cooper's hand prints and foot prints to make 2015 calendars for the grandparents... 

This picture got edited and Cooper's 2015 foot got cut off once I got the pictures uploaded into Snapfish, but you get the idea of the cover for the calendar.


January ~ Anna Lauren (left) and Cooper (right)


February ~ heart by Cooper


March ~ butterfly by Anna Lauren


April showers ~ duck (Anna Lauren) and umbrella (Cooper)


May flowers by Anna Lauren


June ~ crab by Cooper


July ~ flag by Anna Lauren


August ~ sunshine by Anna Lauren


September ~ tree by Cooper


October ~ pumpkin by Anna Lauren


November ~ Anna Lauren (left) and Cooper (right)


December ~ tree by Anna Lauren


I ordered a calendar for myself too...cannot wait to hang it in my office when I go back to work!

No comments: