Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas Morning...

Just the four of us enjoyed a lazy morning at home on Christmas day.  Was really nice to be able to take our time looking at what Santa left and open a few presents before we headed to Brookhaven for the afternoon/evening with my family.


Obviously, this was the "American Girl Doll" year for Anna Lauren...



And the "Lego" year for Cooper...



LOVE that Santa didn't disappoint and once again, there was a trip as part of their Christmas!



And this is when Daddy and Mommy walk out of the living room, take a deep breath that we are ready for Christmas morning, and hope there will be many smiles and lots of giggles when the little ones wake up!


What I'm talking about...love these sweet smiles on Christmas morning!


So much more fun now that she can read notes from Santa rather than us reading them to her.


Cooper specifically asked for a green tractor...within minutes, it was outside digging in the dirt.


FINALLY...a new "church bag" like Rileigh and Emmy...


Let the building begin...not sure who was more excited...Daddy or Cooper.


Opening presents from Matt, Anna Lauren, and Cooper...



Pretty sure Cooper picked out a basketball goal for Mommy because he REALLY wanted it himself....


I sure do love these two kiddos and as much as I dislike Christmas, they make it fun for me!


I let Anna Lauren and Cooper decide what they wanted to buy Daddy...I gave them no suggestions, and they picked pajamas.


I tried to buy something "out of the box/tennis shoes" for Matt...I failed...they were returned!


Like I said, lazy morning at home just playing...


It would not be Christmas without a "beach" calendar for Daddy to take to his office...we can all dream we are at the beach everyday, right?


Matt and the kids shopped for me on Christmas Eve and had the best time...I obviously had the best time opening all their gifts to me. 


Matt pre-ordered Sean Lowe's, bachelor, book for me.  I'll confess...I watch one thing on TV...the Bachelor/Bachelorette. Not sure why that "trash" is so entertaining to me, but it is.  However, Sean is a Christian and has written a book on faith and marriage...anxious to read his book!


Not exactly the slippers I asked for, but they tried.  I got a good laugh and found the ones I wanted when we returned Matt's shoes. It's all in good fun with Matt and the kids...


This little girl was so proud of all her stuff...she put it all together just so and asked me to take her picture.

Such a fun morning with the ones I love the most!

No comments: