Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Last Minute Christmas...

It's December 23rd, and I think I may finally be finished with Christmas other than going to the grocery store and cooking something for Christmas dinner at my mom's house.  I don't ever remember being this last minute...in years past, the shopping, wrapping, grocery shopping, etc was all done way before December  23rd.  But, it's done now and that is all that matters. Hopefully tomorrow I can sit on the couch and actually enjoy the lights twinkling on my tree and have a cup of hot chocolate!

And if nothing else says I ran out of time this Christmas, my presents do.  I'm not even sure I know the last time I used stick on bows...I know I have not used them in the 11 years Matt and I have been married.  Oh how things change...I use to spend hours making bows!  But honestly, they sure were easy...may be a new tradition! 


No comments: