Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Easter...

This past Sunday, we celebrated Easter.  On the way to church, I talked to the kids and explained to them that the Easter Rabbit and the egg hunts are all fun, but I want them to always "understand" that we are rejoicing on Easter because we have a RISEN Savior.  It warmed my heart that both of them could answer the questions I asked.  Matt and I by no means are perfect at parenting, but I want to make sure that if we do nothing else we tell them the importance of having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. 


And yes, the Easter Bunny did leave each of them a few treats...





They both were so patient and let me take their picture before they started tearing their baskets apart...



This boy just wanted to play ball...


Matt was multi-tasking...connect 4 with Anna Lauren and throwing the ball back and forth with Cooper.


All dressed for church...he doesn't spike his hair on Sundays.  This is his "nice" hair...he is SO funny!






Thanks to Nanna being with us for Easter, we were able to get a "family" picture...




After lunch, the neighbors came over for a little egg hunting...










Counting to see if they found all the eggs...



Nanna and Anna Lauren made a cake for us to eat after the egg hunt...


And we ended the day planting a few flowers...Anna Lauren was all about planting the flowers this year.  Planting not my favorite so I was thankful she and Nanna were doing it for me.  

No comments: