Sunday, April 23, 2017

Jake's Senior Party...

 For his senior party, Jake wanted a fish fry at Uncle Terry's and Aunt Pam's lake...


We tried our best to give him what he wanted, but the weather forced us to change to an indoor location at the last minute...


What happens when 4th grade Anna Lauren writes on the chalkboard instead of your friend, Leah...nobody noticed but me...I'm sure!


Dessert and gift table...


I can tell you what I want, but I cannot do it no matter how hard I try.  Thankfully, Nanna can and she did an amazing job with the centerpieces!  They were exactly what I had in mind and everyone commented on them...


Yes, we were in just a plain/boring recreation building and not on the lake, but I thought it looked great!



The food table, and I loved this arrangement too...



Jake asked for cupcakes for dessert...


Jake arriving with hostess presents...


This little boy LOVES Jake!!!


See what I mean?  He was not leaving his side...


Aunt Pam was right...they come, they eat, they leave...pretty much what they did.  But...it was a fun night honoring Jake!



The little girls having their own little party in the back of the room...

No comments: