Saturday, April 8, 2017

Miami With My Favorite Big Girl...

Last weekend I got to go to Miami and spend a few days loving on my most big favorite girl...


Saturday morning we had breakfast at this super cute little donut place she had told me all about...cookies and cream, nutella, brown sugar/maple syrup and bacon...let's just say we each had a bite or two of each of them.  So yum!!!


After our donuts we walked around and checked out all the art...I loved all the bright colors...


We decided this one would be Anna Lauren's favorite and as we got closer, there was "AL" right in the middle...how funny is that?




Sam had to go to something for school on Saturday night so I enjoyed a little run...I love this street and all the trees down the middle...just a pretty street for a run.


After church and lunch Sunday, we went for a long walk on the beach...


I'm so thankful for time I get to spend with Sam...she is such a special girl, and I am so glad God chose us to be her "second" family...


I had a great weekend with my most favorite big girl, and we are now counting the weeks (just 4 more) until she comes here and we can all five be together for a few days!!!

No comments: