Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas is Over...

I read a friend's blog, and she said...Christmas is over...can I get a high five?  That is EXACTLY how I feel!

Most people will tell you this is the most wonderful time of the year...for religious reasons, I would quickly say yes, that is true!  But...we loose focus and don't spend any time really focusing on the "real" reason for Christmas.  We worry about decorating, buying the perfect gift, getting to all the parties, seeing everyone we need to see and attempting to make everyone happy, doing all the traditional things, and on and on and on.  It is so exhausting that I have a hard time sitting back and enjoying the moment...I just want it to come and go so we can start "fresh" with another year.  Call me scrooge...

But now I'm going to give Laura a high five through blog world and say, let's bring on 2013!  The pictures are blogged and all the Christmas has been taken down and put away.  Until next year...

1 comment:

The Hensons said...

ha! right back at ya!! :) helllllllooooo, new year!