Monday, December 17, 2012

Roberson Family Photo Shoot...

My sister-in-law asked me to take some pictures of their family for Christmas cards.  I must admit it was quite comical...my children are at the age that I just have to hope they will sit still and look at the camera.  My nephews and my brother on the other hand, gave her fits...Reid didn't want to be matchy matchy, Jake didn't want to brush his hair the way she wanted, Brad thought a "family" picture wasn't necessary...just the boys would be fine, and on and on.  But...we managed to get some pictures...











And these two monkeys couldn't stand that Reid and Jake were getting all the attention...so...I had to snap of few pictures of them and their craziness!



Look real hard...there are two monkeys in the tree!

No comments: