Sunday, August 17, 2014

CBMI Vacation - Day 1...

Three weeks ago, we loaded up and made the 9.5 hour drive to Lexington, Kentucky.  I needed to be at the University of Kentucky for the week for CBMI (Certified Business Management Institute) for year one of a three year commitment.  Several of my co-workers have completed CBMI, and I was so glad it was my turn because they have had nothing but good things to say about the program.  It was a LONG week of sitting in class...but...I really did enjoy it and look forward to going back the next two years.

All that being said, when I started planning my trip, we decided to drive and all of us go.  Since it was the week before school, it was the perfect opportunity to have a little fun before the crazy school schedule.  So...I went to school everyday and Matt and the kids had a great time exploring Lexington!


Anna Lauren had a tumble clinic the Saturday we were leaving so we didn't hit the road until 11:30ish...here we are...have our lunch and ready to go!  First LONG road trip with the kids.  They did FANTASTIC!


We made it to our hotel around 10 PM our time and 11 PM there...once we got in our hotel, it took a little while to get the kids settled/asleep, but we knew they were just excited.

No comments: