Sunday, August 17, 2014

CBMI Vacation - Day 6...

Thursday I had class 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.  Matt and the kids will tell you this was their FAVORITE thing of the week...Get Air!





Wall to wall trampolines and a foam pit...they were all in heaven. Think they stayed for 3 hours, and Matt said none of them were ready to leave.

Around lunch time, this day went downhill quickly for me. Wednesday night my mom sent me a text and said Nanny was sick, and they were thinking a kidney infection.  By Thursday morning, she was in the ER and shortly after lunch she had passed away.  I found out right before my last class so I skipped my last class and headed back to the hotel.  I talked to my brothers, and we all agreed they were taking care of mom and it would be best for us to not get on the road so late and to come home Friday as planned.  I was pretty sad so we just walked to Fazoli's for dinner, let the kids swim at the hotel, and packed up to make the long haul back home Friday.

No comments: