Sunday, August 17, 2014

Stephani's Baby Shower...

Matt and I are in a young married Sunday School class at church...we are supposedly mentors, but sometimes I think they do a better job mentoring us than we do mentoring them.

Anyway, one of the girls in the class is having her first baby in October, and I offered to host her baby shower.  I asked Stephani what kind of shower she wanted, and she said brunch in our pajamas...so...we did just that and it was perfect!

If you follow my blog, you know I always post pictures of the decorations...I do this because I look back at these pictures all the time for ideas for myself or when others ask me for ideas.  And honestly, I actually struggled with this shower...I couldn't decide what to do for an invitation, how to decorate, etc.  I finally said quit being so complicated and just go with pink and white.  So glad I did because I love, love how it turned out...was so simple and sweet!










And that is all the pictures I have...because...I got busy playing hostess and knew the real photographer, Christy, was taking pictures for Stephani.  But...it was such a fun girl morning, and even though I was EXHAUSTED because our past three weeks have been crazy to say the least, I was so glad I hosted the shower for Stephani.  Now I will anxiously await meeting baby Collins!

No comments: