Sunday, August 17, 2014

CBMI Vacation - Day 7...

I had class from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Friday, but we knew we needed to get on the road to get home, regroup, and head to Brookhaven for Nanny's funeral.  So...while Matt loaded the car and checked out of the hotel, I went to one last class.


Think it is safe to say this little guy played HARD all week!  He is not quite use to not having a nap everyday.  He had the best time, and they all want to go back with me next year.


All loaded up to make the 9.5 hour drive back home.  We got home around 9 PM, unpacked, washed clothes, and repacked.  We left bright and early Saturday morning to spend the rest of the weekend in Brookhaven with my family to celebrate our Nanny's life.

We told our kids from the get go that if they could do this trip, it would open them up to a lot of travel opportunities...they proved they can do it so I guess some more road trips are in our future!

No comments: