Saturday, March 5, 2016

Busy...Busy...Busy...

Yesterday my friend, Christy, sent me a text that said..."how I know Mandi Calvert is busy...her last blog entry was almost a month ago".  I responded to her text with this picture:



We were on the road for cheer competitions three out of the four weekends in February.  For me, that is too much...I am EXHAUSTED!!!  But thankfully we are home the next two weekends, and today I tossed my "to do" list and said I am going to have some down time, catch up on my blog, and just recover. And I have done just that...I am still in my pajamas and it is almost 8 PM.  We all desperately needed a "chill" day.

And even better it is Spring Break week, which means, all practices are cancelled so all we have is work this week. Hopefully by this time next week I will feel so much better and be ready to tackle the rest of Spring which is super fast paced and busy.  Trying real hard to enjoy the "season" and each of the kids "activities" but sometimes it is hard when you get so tired/run down.  But like everyone says, before you know it, it will be over so I am trying to remind myself of that instead of complaining all the time. 

No comments: