Saturday, March 5, 2016

Valentine's...

Valentine's Day fell on a Sunday this year so the kids celebrated at school on Friday.  Anna Lauren took her treats on Thursday and missed out on the Valentine's Day fun at school because we were on the road to Atlanta for a cheer competition.  Cooper chooses to stay home with Nanna when we go to cheer so he got to celebrate Valentine's with his friends at school.


Of course, just another great pinterest idea Anna Lauren picked out for her teacher and after school babysitter.



Surprisingly, Anna Lauren did not insist on an elaborate box this year...we just bought the kit at Hobby Lobby and she had it ready to go within 5 minutes. Cooper didn't have to make a box...they actually decorated bags like we use to do years ago.


Anna Lauren loves to "browse" pinterest for her Valentine's treats...what she picked out this year may be one of my favorites...thought they turned out so cute!  I did ask her if she just wanted to buy box cards...I got the biggest eye roll...sigh!


I "recycled" something I had done in the past for Cooper's teachers...instead of a box of hot chocolate, I got them Starbucks gift cards.  


Cooper's may have been one of my favorites I have done for him too...so "boy", and I love it!


And since Matt, Anna Lauren, and I were going to be in Atlanta on Valentine's Day, I put "treats" out for them to have Friday morning before we left for Atlanta/Cooper school.


Anna Lauren had been begging for this water bottle since I gotten one for Christmas...so...I thought this was the perfect opportunity to give it to her.


And considering Nanna is at our house every weekend with Cooper while we are off cheering, got to get her some happies too!


Cooper is our tv watching little guy so he got two new movies.

And sweet Sam got a card with plane ticket money...it's expensive flying from Miami to here but she loves to come as much as we love her to come!


And last but not least, several days after Valentine's Day Cooper brought this "sweetness" home from school.  Talk about melt your heart...oh how we love our lil man!

No comments: