Saturday, March 26, 2016

Spring Break 2016...

Matt and I worked all but Friday the week of Spring Break.  Anna Lauren enjoyed a week at Nanna's house, and Cooper went to work with me and went to Millsaps baseball camp.  He LOVED it at Christmas time and couldn't wait to go again.  Now...he cannot wait to go back this summer.


End of day 1...


Pretty sure he was asleep before I hit Lakeland Drive...


On Tuesday afternoon I went to get him, and I could not find him anywhere.  A friend finally spotted him and pointed him out to me...yes, that his him asleep on his bag in front of the boy in the Ole Miss shirt.  


On the last day of camp, he wanted to dress like a "real" baseball player...


Every morning and every afternoon we made the walk from my office to the baseball field...if only I could have bottled up his excitement to keep forever.  He loved, loved, loved everything about baseball camp!!!

No comments: