Saturday, March 26, 2016

Prom...

It's hard to believe that I just typed the word prom...Reid and Jake should NOT be old enough to be going to the prom, but Jake is a junior and Reid is a senior.  They are old enough rather we want them to be or not.  

Paula asked me to go with her the afternoon of prom and take pictures of the boys...of course, I said yes.  And honestly, it really was a lot of fun, and I am glad she invited me to go with her.


We started with Jake and his date at the house designated for the juniors to take pictures...



Of course the girls wanted to do some pose they had seen on pinterest and one of the moms was like...boys, ya'll get out your cell phones.  I think it is one of my favorite pictures.  So fun!


Jake and his date, Julianna...isn't she gorgeous???





We finished with Jake and quickly got to the house designated for the seniors to see this handsome senior and his girlfriend, Madeleine.





Best buddies...friends since 1st grade...







So upset about these pictures...we were trying to get a few pictures of the boys with their dates before they each had to be somewhere else.  Sun too bright, pictures not good, they were not going to another spot, we were out of time.  Sigh...



And just like that they are 17 and 18...



Love this picture...such a gentelman!

No comments: