Friday, September 16, 2016

Celebrating "37"...

This past Sunday I celebrated my 37th birthday.  Anna Lauren and I had just gotten back from our girls trip so we were still recovering from a few days of vacation, and on top of that, we are just always extremely busy with work, school, and extracurricular activities. Therefore, I asked if we could just have a "low key" day and that is exactly what we did.  

I got up and went for a run, which always makes me happy.  When I got back, Matt and the kids met me at the front door blowing birthday horns and they had decorated the house with balloons and banners (sorry...not sure why I didn't take pictures).  After a quick shower, we headed to breakfast/brunch at Joe's Diner.  


After breakfast/brunch, we went grocery shopping...I mean...not sure I could find any cuter kids to celebrate with me on my birthday.

Anna Lauren and I went for a manicure and then the best part of the day...a nap.


After nap time, I planted myself on the couch and blogged our super fun girls trip.  While I was doing that, Matt and the kids went and got McAlister's, flowers, balloons, and a cookie cake.  I had dinner and blew out candles all while still sitting on the couch.

We ended the day watching Miss America...

Was just the day I wanted, and I got to spend it with my favorite people!!!

No comments: