Sunday, September 11, 2016

Girls Trip ~ Day 4...

By Sunday, we needed a slower paced day...we slept in, had breakfast/lunch at a local place in Haverhill, and then hit the road to Portland, Maine.  I've always thought I wanted to go to Maine and after Sam sent me some pictures of her visit, I knew I wanted to go so the girls went to Maine for me, but they enjoyed themselves too.



First stop was a little coffee shop...Sam needed some coffee and Anna Lauren got some hot chocolate...


Such a cute little town...we just walked around and shopped in all the little stores.  Mostly souvenir shopping...


Of course these two found the ice cream shop...


We made our way to the water...lots and lots of boats...



We went to a local diner for dinner before heading to the lighthouse.  And yes, she acts 9 every once in a while...ha ha!


Can we just say breath taking???  It was as pretty as I expected!!!








So pretty no matter which way you turned...



The rocks were super fun to climb on...Cooper would have actually liked it here!



This is the "real" Sam and Anna Lauren...





The park ranger came around saying the park would be closing in ten minutes...Anna Lauren being Anna Lauren freaked out and was like we got to go...love this picture of her running up the hill.  If you have ever been anywhere with her at closing time, you will understand why it is so funny.


We decided we needed some hot chocolate for the ride home...


I think it is safe to say this little girl went to sleep within minutes of her head hitting the pillow each night and slept good.  She was a trooper, but I'm pretty sure we wore her out!!!

No comments: