Sunday, September 11, 2016

Girls Trip ~ Day 5...

Monday was our last day in Boston so we went back into the city...we started our day in the Cambridge/Harvard area...


Like I said, many things reminded us of our boys while we were gone.  This particular morning seeing "The Coop" just made me smile...it's the Harvard bookstore but still made me think of my lil man at home.


After looking in the bookstore, we made our way through the Harvard campus.   Supposedly, rubbing this shoe gives you good luck...


Library...


Walking across the bridge to the other side of the Harvard campus...


School of Business...



Sam wanted to tour the athletic facilities, which I enjoyed too...




The Field House...we took a few pictures for Daddy...



We took a break and enjoyed a burger for lunch...and really...I just couldn't help but take a picture of this view.  The weather this entire trip was fabulous...


After lunch we took the subway to the other side of the city, which we had gone to on Friday...


They can say they walked The Freedom Trail...


Anna Lauren loving New York and Boston...



We walked a lot, but we took breaks too...just chilling by the harbor...





Sam and I decided we should at least try the lobster roll...$22 later, we know we don't care for it...



But we tried, and I managed to eat it because I just couldn't throw $22 in the garbage...



She tried...but couldn't even swallow one bite...


And on our way out, Sam showed us this graffiti wall she had seen when she had visited a few weekends before we got there.  Then we had dinner on our way home, bought Sam a few groceries, and then chilled at her house.  We had a great time, but we were all tired.  


Like I said...tired!!!

No comments: